Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

You have up days and down days today was an up day. Not up as getting up like I planned early but up as in I feel a bit of confidence going into today. I ate an ok breakfast am back to drinking water again. weight held at a 296ish.(have to average) since I still haven't bought that new scale. Lots to get done tonight. There is a garage full of crap to go to goodwill, house to clean, repairs to make, laundry to put away, and day one of p90x to do. Not looking overly eagerly at this since it is push ups if I recall right. I know a person gets stronger over time but pullups and push ups bug me the most since I still remember how many I did in high school. How many you ask well...................... Numbers aren't important lets just focus on how few I can do now. lets say single digits. I will endure and get it knocked out but the biggest portion is my portion control.

I  came from a large family of seven. With two brothers and two sisters there was a lot of competition for food. I still remember my brother hiding the pickled beets under his chair so he got them all. Dad was not pleased. I am 35 and still live by the eat as much as you can while you can..........clean your plate so it won't go to waste........... Eat a boat load at the buffet because I need my moneys worth. This cycle has to end and I know it. I find myself not eating in the morning and then gorging at night. God bless cassie she does try to curb me but then I get pissy cause she is telling me I can't have it. She will eventually let me get what  I want and then I force down the last sandwich when I was fine and content with what she said  I should eat. "I also hate to admit she was right" This I know will be a long term fix and take work but I can do this. Just have to unlearn 30 years of eating habits.

Well wish me luck on tonight's work out!

No comments:

Post a Comment