Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Follys, fitness, and life.

We all know life happens. In my case nothing happens. When you know you have to change you know it, and I do! The question is what happens to the motivation? I get pumped up at the end of the week to begin but the fear sets in of how to do what I need to. I am no fitness guy and really don't know where to start. I can't really afford to do a gym or weight watchers. I tried p90x and liked it but am leery of doing it again since I pulled a muscle last time and halted all my weight loss and excersice. So after talking with a friend this weekend here is my plan.

1. eat better
2. portion control
3. activity-

The activity portion should be easy since I have a treadmill. I am going to try the couch to 5k app and see how that works. Starting friday morning we will attempt this.

Here goes nothing!

jess

No comments:

Post a Comment