Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reset again.

Well once again it is time to press reset, liked the insanity video however it is not built for a guy like me. I can't do the jumping stuff, too hard on the joints. I am seeing that it is for someone about 50 pounds lighter. I will find somthing else.

After talking to a friend of mine who did a exercise/eating right class for eight weeks and had great results I may have found that next step. Eupraxia is a new gym that is opening a few blocks from my house. They teach you how to eat for life and exercise program for 8weeks. I can work out up to 6 times a week in a class. I think this is a great option but unfortunately I need to wait on the class until march since I will not have my Christmas present money until the class has begun. I am looking forward to this and think it will be a great option for me. I will however have to monitor portions and break out the treadmill until then. I just can't put it off anymore.

Here is to a healthier 2013, not to mention I have to look much better for my sisters wedding in the Dominican republic in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment