Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year Reflections

Looking back on 2012 was a wild ride. We saw big things on the national and local fronts but looking back it was a good year. I decided that this year will be my best year ever. I have so many goals and so much that I want to accomplish in the course of this year!

List of my Goals for the Year 2013.

1) Help my employer in any way to expand and grow his business.

2) Expand and grow our Scentsy business.

3) reach director in scentsy

4)loose 50+ pounds by july

5) restart Valley Clock repair.

6) Meet Orville and Heidi from Scentsy

7) Remodel the basement.

So far that is what I have going but this list should be and will be changing as the year goes on. Wish me luck my friends.

2 comments:

  1. These are good goals to start your 2013! And I’ve read in your last post that you started your workout to achieve your goal #4. Losing 50 pounds or more is not an easy task, but with your determination, there’s no doubt that you’ll achieve it before July comes. What’s the occasion in July, anyway? I’m suddenly curious about it and I hope you don’t mind.

    Christian Hou

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your comment Christian, I have been slacking on this blog but need to get back at it. I have only lost a few pounds since my last entry due to limited time as I am losing my job and am searching but my biggest problem is I sprained my knee a month ago and it is a slow heal time. The occasion I have mentioned is a 5k that I intend on doing. My wife and I sell Scentsy and they are having their convention in July. I am getting stronger as the days go by and hope that I can get back on the horse soon.

    thanks again for your encouragement and comment!

    ReplyDelete