Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Long Time No Post

Wow, It has been a while and it seems everything in the world has conspired against any will I had to lose the weight. School, work, and most recently the mother in-law has been hospitalized with a ton of injuries leaving us to deal with her household and ours. ACKKKK!!!!!!!!!! Stress is a complete killer! Well after last weekends decadence from Oktoberfest, I was right back to square one. I did however walk back home from the fest grounds Friday afternoon...... it was a 2 1/2 hour walk so not sure how many miles but I was dead tired when done. Sunday thru today I watched my calories and did some walking and have lost 6 pounds since Sunday, so it is a start. Under my calorie goals and will start INSANITY on sunday. I hope this is the end of stress and the start of a new me. By the way I am realistic that I probably lost alot of junk so that is the huge loss but I am still happy...... So long as the scale is not just malfuntioning and playing a cruel joke on me.

until next week,
jess

No comments:

Post a Comment